Product Sales & Special Offers
Featured Product - Limited Time Promotion Pricing
- L-3 AVIATION PRODUCTS - If you are considering an ADS-B solution with Diversity and Active Traffic, consider the L-3 NGT-9000D+. Email or Call for Pricing - Learn More
The L-3 Lynx is a single-unit Mode S Extended Squitter transponder with traffic, WAAS/GPS, datalink weather, and a color touchscreen display.
The Lynx NGT-9000 is a simple, certified, one-box replacement for your old transponder that delivers ADS-B compliance and a whole lot more, all for less than you might expect - Learn More.
Aspen Avionics Offers:
- Save $300 - Until January 31, 2017, Aspen is offering an introductory pricing discount on the GTX 345 ADS-B software unlock that was certified late last year.
- Aspen Evolution Displays - Aspen is offering offering their Pro Plus Safety Package which includes Aspen's award-winning AOA and synthetic vision software preloaded at a consumer savings of $2,000.
- Additional savings on Evolution system pricing is available through January 31, 2017 - Email or Call for Pricing.
- Aspen Instructional Videos are now available on line - Learn More
Bendix/King Rebate Offers:
- Bendix/King and Aspen team up to introduce the Apex Edge KSN 770 Integrated Safety Navigator Touchscreen Display - Learn More
- Bendix/King introduces the KT 74 ADS-B Compliant Transponder that is a plug and play replacement for the older KT 76A/C and KT 78A Transponders - Learn More
- Upgrade your avionics and save with Trade-Up & Save rebates from Bendix/King - Learn More
Genesys Aerosystems (S-Tec, Chelton) Offers:
- S-TEC SYSTEM 55X: System 55X options include (a) Automatic Electric Trim System providing automatic elevator trim follow-up when the pitch axis of the autopilot is engaged (b) Altitude Selector / Alerter System ST-360 LCD providing preselected altitude capture, digital vertical speed input, and aural and visual alerting at selected altitudes - Learn More about the 55X
Garmin Rebate Offers - Learn More
- GARMIN PROMOTIONS - TBA - Learn More
- Effective September 30, 2010 Garmin will discontinue repair support for the GNS 430 & GNS 530 (28V) GPS NAV/COM. Protect your investment - Contact Barry to upgrade to WAAS - Learn More